Essex Records 11 New Cases of COVID-19

Ontario confirms 115 new cases of coronavirus

Windsor-Essex finally entering Stage 3 of provincial re-opening plan

The Windsor-Essex region will join the rest of Ontario in Stage 3 of the province's reopening plan on Wednesday, Ontario's chief medical officer of health said.

The premier made the comments at a news conference on Monday, commending the province for its success so far in battling the deadly disease.

"Thanks to the collective efforts of our frontline health care workers, public health experts, and the people of Windsor-Essex, more businesses can hang up their "Open for Business" sign, and more people can go back to work", said Premier Doug Ford.

Pas de quatrième débat contre Biden pour Trump
Mieux, Donald Trump a réussi à récolter pour sa campagne 1,08 milliard $, contre 633 millions pour Biden. Mais ces derniers jours Donald Trump a reconnu que la situation allait "empirer avant de s'améliorer".


Outbreaks among migrant workers on farms in the region had previously held Windsor-Essex back from Stage 3. Three staff members there have tested positive for the virus since July 10.

"It's just a reminder that the virus is not gone outside of this community", says Dr. Ahmed.

Ontario reported 115 new cases of COVID-19 on Monday, an increase that comes after a week of daily case counts below 100. "The virus still exists in our community".

Nintendo sur un petit nuage, les ventes de la Switch explosent
Des jeux par millions ce trimestre! Néanmoins, le point culminant est sur Animal Crossing: New Horizons. L'épidémie de COVID-19 avait affecté les ventes depuis l'apparition de la pandémie en décembre dernier.


The age breakdown of new cases remains consistent with reports delivered by Public Health Ontario over the past several weeks.

Ahmed said health officials are making progress in the region to contain outbreaks on local farms.

She added that the province processed more than 22,000 tests over the past 24 hours, down from the 28,000 completed one day earlier.

Georgia school with large crowds reports positive cases
Paulding Superintendent Brian Otott says the photo was taken out of context to criticize the school's re-opening. By then, sophomore Hannah Watters , 15, had already revealed on Twitter that her suspension had been rescinded.


To date, Public Health Ontario has reported 40,161 cases of COVID-19, with 36,381 of those cases (90.6 per cent) now listed as recovered, and 2,786 cases (6.9 per cent) ending in death.

Latest News