In an event at the Romolo Valli Municipal Theatre in Reggio Emilia on Tuesday, they became the first of the 10 constructor teams to show off their new vehicle, with Binotto in attendance alongside Sebastian Vettel, Charles Leclerc, media, and Ferrari management.
Vettel's contract expires at the end of the upcoming 2020 season and his arch-rival Hamilton has been tipped to take his seat next year.
Ferrari unveil the new Formula One race vehicle SF1000 during the presentation at the Romolo Valli Municipal Theatre in Reggio Emilia, Italy. "And we are considering Seb as our option at the moment".
Binotto insists he is taking no notice of the F1 rumour mill, with keeping hold of former Red Bull driver Vettel his sole focus.
War crimes: Sudan agrees handing over Omar al-Bashir to ICC
For a decade after his indictment, al-Bashir travelled overseas frequently to visit friendly leaders without fear of arrest. Bashir is accused of serious crimes in a conflict that broke out in Darfur in 2003 and led to the deaths of 300,000.
Vettel, asked if he wanted to stay at Ferrari for what would be a seventh successive season, said age was certainly not a factor.
The new auto bears significant similarities to last year's chariot, but there are many changes both over and under the skin as Ferrari seeks to reignite its form after 2019 ended with a whimper. "You spoke about Lewis, he's even older", he said of the 35-year-old who can equal Ferrari great Michael Schumacher's record seven championships this year and also beat the German's unprecedented 91 wins. "So yeah, happy to keep going".
Criticism of US Mideast plan softened in United Nations draft resolution
Then-Israeli PM Ehud Olmert meets with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas , in Jerusalem, on November 17, 2008. In exchange the Palestinians would be granted a demilitarised state in the remaining parts of the West Bank and Gaza.
"We hope we have done everything possible to eliminate the problems of a year ago".
"I think it is a step forward and I hope it feels like that to drive".
ICC to launch front foot no-ball technology at Women’s T20 World Cup
The mega event is set to take place from February 21 to March 8 in Australia where the home team will be defending their title. Richard Kettleborough and other umpires are beginning to be aided by technology for no-ball calls.