‘Real Housewives’ star Bethenny Frankel hospitalized at Newton-Wellesley after allergic reaction

Bethenny Frankel Reveals She Almost Died Over Allergic Reaction

Bethenny Frankel reveals near-death experience triggered by 'rare fish allergy'

Fans previously learned about Frankel's fish allergy when she suffered an allergic reaction during a trip to Cartagena, Colombia that was shown on the "Real Housewives of New York City".

"He saved my life", replied Bethenny to the fan, crediting Paul for helping her get to the hospital.

In fact, Frankel appreciates Newton Wellesley so much that she shared that her goal is to provide the hospital with new mattresses.

United Nations climate talks in Poland go into overtime
The agreed " Katowice Climate Package " is created to operationalise the climate change regime contained in the Paris Agreement . The report highlighted the need to slash carbon pollution by almost half before 2030 in order to hit the 1.5C target.


Of the health scare, a source told People magazine, "It was that serious".

When a fan noted her boyfriend's role during the incident, Bethenny noted that "he saved my life".

Scary: Frankel of RHONY nearly died over the weekend, she revealed on Tuesday.

'Andi Mack' actor Stoney Westmoreland fired after arrest
Reports said that Westmoreland attempted to arrange to bring the minor to his hotel for sex. Westmoreland plays the grandfather on the live-action series.


She tweeted out Monday night that she has a rare fish allergy and reacted badly to soup she ate. For the past two days, Bethenny says that she could not see or talk, something that caused her to think she "had a stroke" and therefore, was on her deathbed. "Sun, I had soup, itched & was unconscious for 15 mins then to ER & ICU for 2 days with BP (blood pressure) of 60/40". She also used the experience as a Public Service Announcement for those with severe allergies.

The Blast obtained the dispatch audio for a medical response after a 911 call.

Fish is one of eight allergens with specific labeling requirements under the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004. I thought it was chicken, f***'.

Missouri poacher sentenced to watch ‘Bambi’ as punishment for deer killing
The conservation agency began looking into the family in 2015 after receiving an anonymous tip about deer poaching. And while he's in jail, he's required to watch the Walt Disney movie " Bambi " once a month.


Then, during the confessional, she explained that when she eats fish, it gives her the worst feeling. "It's like a poison inside you".

Latest News