Autopsy shows exploding vape pen, not fire, killed St. Pete man

Man dies when shards of e-cig lodge in his brain after it exploded

Tallmadge D’Elia suffered 80 per cent burns to his body after shards from the vape pen embedded in his skull

D'Elia's obituary said he was a television producer and recently moved to Florida with his wife, Maria Lamberti.

A forensics report has reported the first known death from the use of electronic cigarettes after a Florida man was killed when his device exploded and drove itself into his cranium.

The device which D'Elia was using at the time of his death was produced by Smok-E Mountain, a Philippines-based vape manufacturer.

Sa famille furieuse qu'elle ait décidé de pardonner Tristan Thompson — Khloé Kardashian
Après son deuxième jour de reprise, elle a aussi ajouté: "Mon corps est tellement endolori aujourd'hui". Khloé Kardashian ne célèbrera pas sa première fête des mères avec sa famille, à Los Angeles.


The owner of Lizard Juice, an e-cigarette retailer in Florida, said he does not think such vaping pens are "safe enough".

FEMA, which keeps stats on electronic cigarettes, says D'Elia's death is the first in the US caused by a vape pen. "FDA is aware of explosion events and is collecting data to help address this problem", states the site.

E-cigarettes prove to be quite risky, despite advertising. Until the vaping industry takes responsibility for its products, these incidents will continue to occur, and it is likely there will be more deaths. Cheap, generic lithium-ion batteries can be found everywhere from local vape shops to Amazon, and assuming that there's any kind of quality control in their manufacturing is a fool's errand. No concrete information has been released yet on the actual cause of the device's explosion.

Robinson Cano Hit With 80-Game PED Suspension
In his five years with the Mariners, Cano has been a three-time All-Star with a.294 batting average, 101 home runs and 384 RBI. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the agreement specifies such details remain confidential.


Smok-E Mountain Mech Works contests that its e-cigarette product was the cause of the explosion. Treatment for chemical and thermal burns from e-cigarette explosions can lead to months or even years of painful treatment, and in some cases require bone grafts, skin grafts, and other reconstructive surgery.

E-cigarettes that are similar in size and shape to traditional cigarettes come with a smaller wattage unit and therefore may not have the power to fail as dramatically, said Thomas Kiklas, chief financial officer of the Tobacco Vapor Electronic Cigarette Association. These include using vape devices with added safety features, replacing wet or damaged batteries, avoiding charging overnight and using only e-cigarette chargers.

Pour Marquinhos, Neymar va rester — PSG
Selon lui, les médias espagnols sont avec les clubs espagnols, la presse francophone devrait aider ses clubs . Vous avez entendu le Président, il l'a dit et je crois qu'il va rester.


Latest News