According to NBC News, citing four sources, Hicks - under questioning from Rep. Jim Himes (D-CT) said that she no longer had access to two of her email accounts.
White House communications director Hope Hicks told lawmakers investigating President Donald Trump's ties to Russian Federation that one of two accounts she had used in the past had been hacked. Hicks said that one of her accounts had been hacked, two sources told NBC. It is unclear which account Hicks referred to.
10-man Celtic bounce back to beat Rangers once more
A Moussa Dembele equaliser just before half-time and then a victor from Odsonne Edouard ended any murmurings of a Rangers challenge.
She had been one of Trump's earliest campaign aides and had been a senior White House official in his administration until last week.
During the testimony, Hicks also admitted to telling "white lies" on behalf of Trump.
Wallace prevails over Johnston in Indian Open play-off
On the back nine, he birdied the 15th but bogeys at the 13th, 16th and 17th holes spoilt his card. Like Shubhankar, the Englishman, too, was troubled by the tough course and a hard 17th hole.
Hicks' correspondence - and that of others who worked on the Trump campaign - has been a subject of interest for special counsel Robert Mueller, who is running the investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian Federation, as well as possible obstruction of justice by Trump associates. The announcement came a day after lawmakers interviewed Hicks, who had considered leaving for months, according to The New York Times, which broke the story of her resignation.
Hicks, 29, who has been a Trump aide since shortly after he announced his Republican candidacy in 2015, resigned from the post the day after testifying for almost nine hours before the panel. Special Counsel Robert Mueller has since asked for all documents from one witness, Sam Nunberg - including emails, text messages, work documents and telephone logs communications involving Hicks and other close and former Trump advisers - dating back to November 1, 2015.
Accord entre Barcelone et le Grêmio pour Arthur — Liga
Barcelone et le Grêmio Porto Alegre ont trouvé un accord pour le transfert d'Arthur l'été prochain pour 30 millions d'euros et 9 millions de bonus.